Victorian High Country 5 day Tag-Along Adventure Tour
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Mansfielf, Vic
- Product code: VHC5
Leaving from Mansfield, Vic we head into the Victorian High country and Alpine region. For this tour we recommend drivers have some 4WDing experience; as there are numerous steep hill climbs and descents and creek crossings. We are there to guide, and support along the way and tracks start easier to build confidence and ability before hitting the harder stuff later in the tour. Camping on top of a mountain or beside a running creek it doesn't get much better. Some tracks include the well known Billy Goat Track, Collingwood Track and Crooked Creek Track. Visit famous huts and townships like Dargo and Omeo, Craig's Hut, Bluff Hut and more.
This is a 5 day/ 4 night tour.
This tour is fully catered and is suited to families, singles & couples.
The Vic High Country Adventure Tour is suitable for swags, tents, Roof Top Tent's. Full off-road trailers are not recommended on this tour - Swags and other camping gear are available for hire.
The price of this tour is all inclusive - It includes:
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All camping, Caravan Park and Accommodation fees/cost
- National Parks, Private Property and Guided Tour fees/charges
- 1x Offroad Tradies Merch pack (valued at over $150)
- 2x Fully equipped escort vehicles (all recovery, safety equipment)
- Bush toilet and Bush Shower (where water is available)
- Tips and assistance with 4x4 driving
- Satellite communication, emergency beacon and Emergency First Aid Kit (First aid trained tour leaders)
- Services and Knowledge of our experience and licensed tour leaders.
** All of our extended Adventure Tours offer 1 or more itinerary free days were you are able to explore at your own free will. **